On the Web (recommended)
Based on a scan of the photo, Possible Matches in the area will display first, when you scroll down, there will also be pets found in your area.
- Click on the photo of the Possible Match to open the profile
- If you think this is your pet, click Contact to view the contact information of where your dog/cat may be.
- We recommend Making Contact by all possible methods (phone, email etc.)
On a Mobile Device
Based on a scan of the photo, Possible Matches posted by other Finding Rover members in the area will display first.
Remember to scroll down and tap on Finding Rover Partner pages in the area to see if they have your dog/cat.
Each time a Finding Rover Partner page is accessed another scan is done on your photo that will pull Possible Matches from within that organization.
- Tap on the photo of the Possible Match to open the profile
- Tap Match? to link the records together FIRST
- Tap Create Match (this will now show on your Home page)
- The Possible Match record will display at the bottom of the screen (scroll down)
- This will display the Possible Match record on the possible pet parent's, finder's or partner's Home page that they will see the next time they access their account