- Partnership is a FREE lifetime membership account!
- Applicable records will be automatically displayed on Finding Rover when they are entered into the organizations primary database
- Applicable records are dogs and puppies that came in as a Stray or that are Available for Adoption
- Users can add your organization to their Packs to see your active animal profiles and to see anything that is posted, such as adoption events, donation requests, dog of the month, success stories, etc.
- Your animals will be included in search results as Possible Matches when members report their animals as lost
- Remember, community effort is what will drive this, the missing link, and make matches happen, resulting in reunions and new homes!
- Members actively looking for lost dogs can see your active animal profiles as Possible Matches
- If they have questions they will be able to contact you by phone and / or email and know your location so they can come in and visit
- You can search for a possible owner for stray dogs that are active on your account
- Available for adoption dogs in your care will gain more exposure
- Animal profiles can be transferred to owners that are Finding Rover members
- Staff with admin access can post positive promotional entries about animals in their care that are available to help get them noticed
- Staying connected with fans, followers, and clients can help to build a support base in terms of fundraising events, getting people involved with reconnecting lost animals and owners, and getting long term in care animals into their forever homes.
As a Finding Rover Partner, not all staff members will have access to the Partner Account(s). It is important that all staff know who is responsible for managing the account on your team.